Women are faced with various symptoms before or during our menstrual cycle: excess gas, acidity, nausea, swelling, acne, irritability, fatigue, etc. In the case of excess gas or flatulence, it is a very annoying symptom. Gas bubbles are formed that produce a strong pain in the stomach along with the usual pains of menstruation.
Eliminates the gases of menstruation
Gases can be produced due to diarrhea, constipation or digestive system problems, which occur during the menstrual cycle. These symptoms are caused by the hormonal imbalance that is suffered during these days. High levels of prostagland is are to blame for causing symptoms related to the digestive system.
Some women suffer from gas four days before the menstrual cycle until the first or second day of it. Others begin with flatulence at the beginning of the cycle, lasting up to three days. To avoid these uncomfortable gases, it is recommended:
- Drink plenty of water to eliminate toxins and facilitate bowel movements.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits during the menstrual cycle.
- Do not consume colic foods or soft drinks.
- Do not overeat and chew food well.
- Exercising can help control gas.