There are many reasons why a woman decides that she wants her period to come down early. Not all women consider that they have a “normal” period, that is, that the cycle lasts regularly from 28 to 32 days, with normal flow, without much discomfort or hormonal imbalance. There are many women who suffer from irregular periods, who have pain, who have cramps and who the discomforts are quite common.
There are some ways you can make the rule induce, do you want to know how to do it?
Tricks to lower the period before
- Have sex Having intercourse will increase blood flow to the vagina and uterus, plus the uterus will also contract after orgasm and relax which can trigger your period. In addition, sex will also soften the cervix due to hormones.
- With birth control pills. With birth control pills you will eliminate ovulation, you will have much lighter periods, without pain, and you will also be able to control the day you want it to come down.
- Take a hot bath. Although it would also help you to use a heating pad because anything that increases your body temperature and reduces stress is a good combination so that your rule comes down sooner. Adding a little extra heat will dilate the blood vessels and you can induce your period.
- Do physical exercise. Always do it moderately, but exercise can be beneficial because it improves circulation throughout the body. It also reduces your stress levels and will make you feel much better.
- Reduce stress. If you are constantly stressed, it is likely that your period will stop being regular and you will be afraid of its delay. You must make sure that in your life you sleep well, have a balanced diet, find some time in the day for meditation and relaxation and above all, do not neglect your emotions.