When a woman’s period comes down and even before it comes down it also happens during ovulation, there can be a series of psychological changes due to the hormonal imbalances that occur in the female body to be able to carry out both ovulation and the rule with or without clots. In this sense, it is necessary to know what these problems are so that women are warned and know that there is nothing wrong with them, but it should be noted that each woman is different and perhaps they can have all the symptoms, some or none.
Psychological problems when the rule drops
- Irritability: Irritability and nervousness is something very normal in women when the rule comes down. If normally a woman is able to control her nerves in a specific situation, it is possible that in the same situation with her period she can also control herself but she needs a little more willpower to achieve it.
- Emotional sensitivity. Emotional sensitivity during the period is something that is always accompanied by the movement of hormones. The uncontrolled crying, the sensitivity to any circumstance that is happening makes women feel even more the things that happen to them around them.
- Humor changes. Perhaps an uncontrolled laugh and at the moment a cry because of some comment can also be another problem when you have your period. The hormone revolution makes it a little harder for a woman to control her emotions Hers.
- And also because of hormones like all other psychological problems- depression can appear when you have your period. A sadness that is too deep is a sign that the rule affects more than necessary. In this case, you should see your doctor.
- Appetite changes. Hunger can also change. A woman may notice differences in hunger when she has her period and when she does not. It can be one extreme or another: being hungrier than usual or not feeling like eating.
- Tiredness and fatigue make the rule show the most apathetic side of a woman. Although it doesn’t always have to be this way, it can be quite common. When normally a woman does not have a hard time doing a type of activity, when she has her period, she may have to overexert herself.